Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Heide Blues




The change of pace from travelling brings a different sort of sensitivity. I haven’t been more perceptive, but closer to recognising disease, which is amazing for me. Sure enough most times some shit goes down that links up with my prior anxiety. Stuff like missing flights. My bag got left behind from onward flight to Paris. Had a few fireworks in Germany. Poor frauline is very unhappy so I was lucky to have a real hard rock German ACDC cover band night out with Tilman. This resulted in a pretty severe hang over but that didn’t stop me from trying to get into see the women’s world cup football final. We went all the way into Frankfurt to try and get tix but scalpers were trying for 250 to 500 euro! We went to an American pub and watched USA give the game away on the big screen. The drink score: Stephanie several cocktails, me a glass of iced water. Go Nippon!!! Wambach is such a spunk!!!! I felt very uncomfortable with the loss, which was the fault of the USA defense, you know, being a defender of old.

No comments: